It is important that we obtain an accurate list of all children qualifying for kindergarten in the Jordan School District for the 2018-2019 school year. If you have a child that will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2018, the child qualifies for next year’s kindergarten program. State law requires that all school districts in Utah abide by the same September 1st entrance cut-off date. You will be required, before school starts, to bring the child’s immunization record and a certified birth certificate (not a photocopy).
All new kindergarten registrations will be done online. If you do not have access to a computer at home, please come to the school office. We have one available for you to use.
- Go to jordandistrict.org
- Find the “Parents and Students tab”
- Drop down to “Registration & Enrollment”
- If you already have a student in Jordan School District use the box on the right that says “New Student Enrollment”. You will use your current Skyward login and password. If you do not know your login and password please call the school office at 801-280-0722 and we will help you with it.
- If you are new to the district use the box on the left to create a “Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment”.
- Be sure to indicate that the enrollment is for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please complete the Online Registration and Enrollment by Friday, January 12, 2018.
An informational kindergarten orientation meeting for you and your child will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. in our gym. At this meeting you will receive, among other things, health forms and an immunization form for your doctor to complete.
If you know of a neighbor that has a qualifying kindergarten child, please share this information with them and encourage them to register their child online.