Welcome to Kindergarten Orientation at Hayden Peak!
Please take a moment and go through our orientation slides and videos to meet the teachers, learn more about Hayden Peak, and how you can help your student get ready for Kindergarten. After reviewing the Online Orientation, please have your student get the orientation packet you received and watch the two videos in the section below entitled, "What Am I Going to Learn in Kindergarten" that has been recorded by our teachers.
To get started, enter your student's name and click the blue Join Session button.
What Am I Going to Learn in Kindergarten
What will we be learning in Kindergarten? Parents, have your students watch these videos and have their Kindergarten packet close by. The Orientation continues with the
Pre-K Screening Online
We will be holding Pre-K screenings online via Zoom. The screening will take about 10-15 min. Click on the link below to schedule your appointment. One of the teachers will be contacting you to schedule that appointment.
AM or PM Assignments will be mailed out by the end of May.
Beginning of the Year Assessments - August 18th - 25th
Please bring the following documents to the Beginning of the year Assessments that will be held on August 18th thru August 25th.
- Original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Proof of Immunization - Click to view Requirements
- Documents required for Proof of Residency
- Proof of Guardianship
- custodial parent/guardian picture ID
- A proof of vision screening for amblyopia is required if your child is under age 7 and registering for the first time. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a preschool vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.