Welcome to Kindergarten Orientation at Hayden Peak!
Click on the blue arrow to get the slideshow started. Click on the play buttons on the videos that are on the slides. Once you have gone through these slides, continue on through the videos on this page.
What Am I Going to Learn in Kindergarten
What will we be learning in Kindergarten? Parents, have your students watch these videos and have their Kindergarten packet close by. The Orientation continues with the
AM/PM Class Requests
Complete this form to request the AM or PM class for your student.
AM or PM Assignments will be mailed out after the screening appointments are completed.
Pre-K Screening - By Appointment
Pre-K screening will take about 10-15 min and will be held in May. The screening appointments will be held in person.
Orientation Packet Pick-up
Orientation packets will be handed out on March 11th at the in-person orientation. If you cannot make this time, please come by the office any day after March 11th, before 3:30 to pick it up.
Beginning of the Year Assessments - August
Please bring the following documents to the Beginning of the year Assessments that will be held in August.
- Original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Proof of Immunization - Click to view Requirements
- Documents required for Proof of Residency
- Proof of Guardianship
- custodial parent/guardian picture ID
- A proof of vision screening for amblyopia is required if your child is under age 7 and registering for the first time. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a preschool vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.