Welcome to Kindergarten Orientation at Hayden Peak!
Orientation Starts Here
Click on the blue arrow to get the slideshow started. Click on the play buttons on the videos that are on the slides. Once you have gone through these slides, continue on through the videos on this page.
What Am I Going to Learn in Kindergarten
What will we be learning in Kindergarten? Parents, have your students watch these videos and have their Kindergarten packet close by. The Orientation continues with the
Orientation Packet Pick-up - Friday, April 9th
Orientation packets can be picked up Friday, April 9th from 9:00am until Noon. You can stay in your car and drive up in front of the school and one of the Kindergarten Aides will come to your window to hand you the Orientation packet. If you cannot make this time, please come by the office any day before 3:30 to pick it up.
Pre-K Screening - By Appointment
Pre-K screening will take about 10-15 min and will be held in May. You will schedule this appointment when you pick up your Orientation packet. The screening appointments will be held in person. Online screening appointments can be made as needed.
AM/PM Class Requests
Complete this form to request the AM or PM class for your student.
AM or PM Assignments will be mailed out after the screening appointments are completed.
Beginning of the Year Assessments - August
Please bring the following documents to the Beginning of the year Assessments that will be held in August.
- Original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Proof of Immunization - Click to view Requirements
- Documents required for Proof of Residency
- Proof of Guardianship
- custodial parent/guardian picture ID
- A proof of vision screening for amblyopia is required if your child is under age 7 and registering for the first time. This screening can be done by a licensed physician or health care professional or at a preschool vision clinic conducted by Jordan School District nurses.