Hayden Peak is fortunate to have 2 pick-up and drop-off areas located on the North and East sides of our school. For the safety of all our students at Hayden Peak, we ask that you follow the procedures below.
- Enter the Pick-up and Drop-off lanes on either side of the school. (Please do not pull ahead of others in the thru lane as this is dangerous and slows traffic.)
- Pull all the way forward to the yellow line or the car in front of you. (Please do not stop without pulling completely forward.)
- Stay in your vehicle and pull forward as space becomes available.
- Students should enter and exit vehicles on the curbside of the road. Please plan car seats accordingly.
- Exit the drop-off loop by pulling into the thru lane.
- Yield to students in crosswalks and obey safety patrol students and teachers.
- Cars in the drop-off loop have traffic priority. Parents parked in the parking lot need to yield to cars in the drop-off loop.
- Parents who wish to accompany younger students to and from the school should park in a designated stall. There is no parking in the pick-up/drop-off loop.
- Use crosswalks and sidewalks with your children.
Thank you for helping us keep all of our children safe at Hayden Peak Elementary!