The Junior Achievement elementary school program has provided some at-home activities for families to use over the summer break. Click on the links below to see the short videos and at-home activities.
Check out the videos from our Teacher Parade we had on May 8th, 2020!
Teacher's Virtual Parade
Hayden Peak Families,
You may now schedule your Chromebook return and pick-up of student materials using your Skyward access. You will schedule your return the same way you schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences. Attached to this email are instructions to help with that process.
You will have two options for scheduling your return appointment.
Option 1: If you want to see your teacher at the drop-off, click on Select a Time in the Teacher Conferences section. If you have more than one student you will need to sign-up for each student individually to schedule the Chromebook return appointment.
Option 2: Family Chromebook Return - If you would like to come and return all Chromebooks for your family in one appointment, Select a Time under the Staff Conferences section. Select your time and enter only one of your student's names for the appointment.
Drive-By Check-In and Pick-Up Schedule
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
8:00 am – 11:00 am 1st Grade
Noon – 3:00 pm 2nd Grade
8:00 am – 1:00 pm Kindergarten (Frampton)
Thursday, June 4, 2020
8:00 am – 11:00 am 3rd Grade
Noon – 3:00 pm 4th Grade
Friday, June 5, 2020
8:00 am – 11:00 am 5th Grade
Noon – 3:00 pm 6th Grade
8:00 am – 1:00 pm Kindergarten (Newman)
Monday, June 8, 2020
8:00 am – 11:00 am All grades – No teachers will be there
Noon – 3:00 pm All grades – No teachers will be there
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
8:00 am – Noon All grades – No teachers will be there
If you need help scheduling an appointment, you may call the school from 8am until 1pm each day and we will be glad to help you with this.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and support over the last few months while we have been participating in online learning. Thank you for supporting your children, your teachers and our school. We miss you all so much! Here is important information for the end of our school year.
Miss Fisher, Principal
Mrs. Ford, Assistant Principal
Create weekly family activity night! Make it special by including something new or changing up the usual routine. Family activities are a great way to keep positive and socialize. These can be something to look forward to and plan for each week. Vote or take turns choosing the activity!
- Family walk or hike. Go somewhere new and take photos/sketch your favorite plants/animals.
- Mystery dinner night. Everyone is in charge of making a secret dish for dinner.
- Art night. Create a still life in the living room and everyone draws it at the same time.
- Board game night. Try out a new board game or change up a rule to make it different.
- Movie night. Decorate the house and make snacks to go with the theme of the movie.
- Video game night. Create a family tournament bracket and include other friends with Zoom.
- Fashion show. Pick a theme and everyone in the family can walk the runway with their crazy or cool outfits.
- Exercise together. Plan a night where the whole family does yoga, Zumba, or learn a TikTok dance.
- Baking day. Make a dessert or bread that you’ve never made before.
- Give back. Create postcards or letters for those that you love and cannot see right now.
- Make up your own!